Vendors / Partners
The Time has come for IMCO – the Team that SELLS!!!
IMCO functions as a full service marketing department. Our goal is to unite the best medical products in the industry with the best group of independent distributors.
The leading medical manufacturers recognize that independent regional distributors are an efficient and effective way to sell and to service the healthcare industry. Offering the highest level of customer satisfaction, the independent distributor holds the majority of the market share in the alternate care and long term care site arena.
The result is increased satisfaction in the medical community, with incremental sales for both the vendor and our member distributors.
Our partner manufacturers report record-breaking sale through IMCO providing:
- New Product Launches
- Get your product to market fast and efficiently!
- Educate IMCO members on products, share market trends, advertise and promotion. Published monthly, hundreds of executives, sales reps, managers, purchasing agents, and customer service agents read Sneak Preview, delivered to their door or on the website.
- National Convention
- The IMCO National Convention is more than a structured business meeting. It’s a fantastic trade show opportunity where members place orders. It’s a sales call where our vendors see the people who want to buy from them. It’s a learning experience where members and vendors join together to enhance each others profitability. It’s also networking and relationship building. All this, and it’s fun too! For more exhibit information, contact us at email@example.com.
- Field Support
- IMCO has a full time director of member relations. This key manager helps to coordinate leads to vendor sales people, participate, and helps to coordinate sales meetings as well as promotional support.
- Weekly Mailings
- We update our members every week with new vendor updates, literature, price lists and any other information.
- Promotions and Specials
- Hit the market fast with IMCO member distributors, fast track marketing system. Get the word out with custom flyers for member distributors, CD-ROM catalogs, and custom targeting by management.
- Sales Training Programs
- IMCO has created this program to focus with certain vendors on current issues (i.e. Patient Handling, Infection Control, etc.) and a group of IMCO member distributor sales representatives. This program offers great face time along with product and sales training to get more sales in the field. To date, IMCO has trained over 500 member sales representatives and managers.